Monday, April 28, 2014

Love Yourself Enough To Let Go




I think it was the conversation I had yesterday morning with my "boo" that made me realize that maybe I need to be honest with myself and let him GO. Yes, he's fine as hell, yes, he's smart, yes he had a lot going for himself but I want more. I always wonder when will enough be enough; when will God send me THAT sign? however I've learned only you can decide that. I think it was yesterday when he slipped up and accidentally told me about a girl making a comment about his annoying fire alarm since it's missing batteries. I mean, what chick want's to have that noise mute out her moaning right? Yeah, I figured.. and even though I knowingly caught him in the lie I let him continue on because it was OK since I wasn't his girlfriend but in reality, it's not. That's just telling him that it's okay for him to host other women in his company because I don't value myself to want more. Deep right? LOL Knowing this made me think about how far a woman would go to have a man in her life whether he's treating her right or wrong and I thought WE as women didn't stand for that. 

It's interesting because a close friend was telling me yesterday how she know's a guy who's getting married but still wants to start a relationship with her. As disgusted as we both were about the situation, me especially since I know how excited his fiancee is to plan and prepare fortheir wedding only for what? her husband tobe to cheat on her? SAD. Hearing these things definitely make me not want to put up with anyone who doesn't value me for everything I'm worth. I'm a ruby, something beautiful and rare and I feel every women should feel that way about herself. I use to be so ashamed to be single, especially when I knew of chicks who in my eyes weren't deserving of a man in the first place but I quickly learned that those people they were dating was a very clear reflection of themselves. Those guy/women didn't give a damn about them or themselves but again, someone will put up with anything just to say they have it. BLOOP!. So ladies, BY ANY MEANS..DO NOT SETTLE. If you find yourself having to "settle" his pathetic ass probably isn't worth it in the first place. I'm not sure if my title even relates to post but you get what I'm saying, these boys ain't loyal. 



Besos,

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment