Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Bull Pin Chronicles


LORDT! 

Never tell your friends that they are featured in your blog. Especially when they are just as if not more opinionated about themselves as you are. I have one who doesn't like that I called him ratchet and the other wants to be describe as a person in better detail. The hell? lol why did I even bother to tell them. It's okay though, those are the things that make my day go round. But I mean really, Evan can honestly get over the fact that he is ratchet. I've learned to accept that people don't like to accept what they are.#SHADE.Only BK was happy, she's usual the one who's easiest to satisfy anyway. Thank God for her! 

When in need of clarity, just ask the bull pin. 
I'm not sure if it was mother nature telling me that she's coming or just it was me having a early life crisis since I'm too young to even be kissing the "mid-life" age. However I literally felt like everything that I was doing had  NO meaning in my life. My job was relevant not because it was just the greatest but because I had one and was able to support myself financially.If I didn't have my job I'd probably be on a bridge being talked down off. Have you ever felt like IF you didn't have a job or were in school then what the hell were you breathing for? Ok, what about your dreams and ambitions...do they happen to scare you? Mine too. To the point where I almost talk myself out of being capable of achieving it period. I know they say your dreams should be so big that they scare you and I believe that but I also beleieve your dreams are just dreams if there's no direction or blueprint for what you want to do or go. Today, I literally questioned everything in my life because I forgot who I was, I forgot what I was capable of and I had absolutely no direction but then came the Bullpin to remind me that I'm moving in the right direction and I do have a blueprint it's just that I'm walking slow and still trying to find the shortest route to my destiny which revealed my problem. I'm moving too fast. I want it too quickly and with no problems and things worth having do NOT come that way.I CAN NOT help that I'm the only child and grew up with a single mother who never told me 'no' however I CAN help the fact that everyone isn't my mother and at some point in my life I have to hear No and when I hear No I just have to go harder until they get tired of seeing my ass and finally say Yes.#CHURCH! It wasn't until after our Come to Jesus Conversation that I was content, I feel like now I know the few steps to take to move forward in my future.Which brings me to say that it's imperative to have people to help you pin point and find clarity in your situation sometimes. If there's no one you feel that you can talk to in your life about what's going on or at least give you some advice or wisdom about things you question then it's probably time for to move around and find people who want to help and see you grow in something that you actually want to do. Anyway, don't wanna get all Oprah on ya! Who am I right? outside of a girl tryna get her life. 






Thank Me Later..No Drake        

No comments:

Post a Comment