Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ratchet Review: Basketball Wives LA Reunion


Another Day, Another Basketball Wife 


Of course I was speeding home from work last night to make it in time to have hot dinner ready for all the rachetness that was about to take place. This was the first season reunion that I've watched where they only filmed one episode for the reunion. INTERESTING! I suppose those women couldn't sit long enough together to talk things out that happened this season. The host literally got rid of the entire audience. One thing I was disappointed about was the fact that Draya was sitting pretty in the cut. I don't know why I  thought "Miami" would be in attendance but I guess I thought wrong ..ahh well. I agree with sundy for once, she took the punk way out. However that's the only thing I can be in agreement with when it comes to Miss Sundy Carter. She is the true epitome of disgusting. I notice I see more reality TV stars like her do close to anything to ruin their credit for a check. When has it ever become that serious? My heart goes out to her because I can only imagine how incredibly unhappy she is with herself and life. Like, when has it ever been cool to openly flaunt that you planned on having  your child WITH  a married man?Like she said, she has a lot to "Fight" for because that name is D I R T Y  baby.  In the good words of my girl Phaedra Parks of RHOA  Fix it Jesus! on other note though I'd rather not spend too much time talking about how irrelevant she is to the cast of this season. However that Jackie Christie is something else baby! She's so great for the show because she  is SO damn messy. She knows how to get the pot brewing and going. If it was all kumbaya with the ladies, why would we watch? so sad yet so true but on a side note I'm really feeling Jackie's mature hair cut, maybe it'll help to make her want to be a better 60 year old woman, just maybe. I've never seen a hair cut do that but you just never know what wonders the Lord can work on people :) 

Then there's my beautiful black barbies Malaysia and Brandi who served for the gawds last night. That airbrush makeup is the true. YAS! and I cannot complain, they kept it very 'hood classy'. Just really wish one of them had Miami in their back pocket ready to jump out and black eyes at any moment but it's okay, I'll survive. However I wasn't expecting Malaylay's cousins to jump up on the stage and try to snatch up miss Sundy!  It happened so fast and at once that I couldn't really see what the hell happened. Just Jackie's old ratchet ass bucking at people looking all types of craazy! Lol Damn, where are her daughters? Smh....Moving on though, The Best Basketball Wife Award goes to Malaysia for apologizing to her husband on national TV. It takes a lot within yourself to muscle up a good ol' sincere apology to your spouse or significant other for that matter because of course us women don't like to be wrong....at any costs! and I really hope for the best between she and her husband. Super cute family. I was really happy to see that this show still has some mature good sensible women on it. Which brings me to Brandi, who's oh so Texas with it. In the beginning, I wasn't really feeling her persona especially when she admitted to "lurking" to find info about Sundy's daughter. That was completely out of line and wondered how she would've felt if the roles were different. However after a lot of flawless make up and hair she eventually grew on me and I've grown to really like her character. She's passionate and the camera can't edit which is what I love.I would definitely love to see her back next season along with the "chubby one" Brittish who I thought and still do believe is HOOD RATCHET. That girl doesn't appear to be use to anything. Maybe that's why it's okay for her baller boo to go and cheat on her whether she finds out or not. I mean. When you do wrong just buy her something bigger and better than what she already had, right? *SIDE EYE* I did have to admit that it was tickling to see the both of them try to explain what exactly happened in Houston, Texas. One said it happened and the other...well, just lied about it. I mean. When your info is already blasted just lie about it right? *SIDE EYE* Lawwd. These ladies, these ballers. I just hope this wedding lives up to the name next season. Do to such a toxic season I'll be surprised if Draya comes back but either way the show must continue to go on. I mean, they all just do this show for fun because they all are already paid up, right? 


Until Next Season.....

No comments:

Post a Comment