Monday, April 28, 2014

The Bull Pin Chronicles

Now I can't even begin to express to you how the bullpin has helped me. The bullpin was a name given to myself and 3 of my awesome co-workers by a "boss" of ours if you wanted to say. He thought that we were a interesting group of people and to us; the name stuck. Evan, who is the only other fully black co-worker in my office and most definitely the definition of RATCHET! He is probably one of my favorite people to work with. He's that guy that you don't realize you miss until he's missed a day of work and I have no one to talk to about RHOA if it's a Monday and the man I just love to joke with and shade from time to time. Then there's my sweetheart, my BABY! Ms. BK the only other women in our office and one of my favorite ladies I have yet to work with, outside of her super exotic sexual stories she likes to tell me about her baby and future hubby to be and outside of the days when her period is about to start and she's super emotional. (I don't know why I'm talking because when it's that time of the month I get the same way. See a homeless person on the street and just break down as if I don't see it any other time LOL) then it's all good. Either way she's my ride or die. Then there's my sweet Latino honeycomb, Young Lex who works my damn nerves with his blonde moments and thinks that he can't tell me what  he wants me to do when he wants me to do it lol *side eye* I love him though, he is the the nicest, giving young man I know and he unfortunately had to suffer every bad moment or melt down I ever had. I N E V E R in a million years thought that i'd be here with these creative, diverse and loving people but I'am and I'm so glad that God blessed me with them in my lives. You all have no clue how many bad days those faces made brighter. The bullpin is group of people who will be here forever. Plus, they're fun to write about. 


Besos, 

Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment