Tuesday, June 3, 2014

French Kardashian Take It To Instagram






Another Day, Another secret relationship. 


I guess, my nightmare became true and my boo Khlomoney is taking things alittle serious with French. They could just be really good hang out partners but being that she's going through a divorce I know it's more going on than club hopping and shoulder crying. Not sure exactly how serious it may or may not be but I also heard that Khloe wanted Rapper, French Montana to attend her sister's wedding only for Kanye to tell her Hell No!. Not sure how true that is, but obviously, nobody is here for THIS! The Game seemed more genuine than this, but who am I to judge? Do ya thang khlomoney! If posting a "official" Instagram picture to prove it's real then go for it! Looking back at the "definites" and "possibles" French Montana has a good line up from Draya to Trina to chose from just to name a few. Whatever is going on, hope it doesn't last long. 






No comments:

Post a Comment