Monday, June 2, 2014

Ratchet Review: Kandi's Ratchet Wedding | Rant I




I think the African American community was more amp'd for this wedding special than to see Kim K's dress be revealed and needless to say the episode started off with a BANG. First things first, when I heard Kandi say a "Coming to America" themed wedding my first thought was "What the hell?"  then she quickly said that is where she and Todd were when they first met eachother. Side note: Todd is a producer and he actually produced RHOA. Ironic right? All the shade throwing that I know I'm going to witness from Mama Joy is ridiculous. She can't talk  about loving and wanting her daughter to be happy when she isn't even truly happy. Chile, that woman is a mess. Side note: I think this show alittle scripted too #NoMona. It'll be interesting to watch this show wedding come together in just 5 weeks being that she has a big wedding party, no gowns made or her "customized" gown and wants a huge wedding, mind you..with a Walmart budget! Lordt, spend some of the money you have Kandi, it can't go with you when you die. It's cute to see with all this stress preparing for the big day to see Todd not only check her BFF about being there and doing her part but also keeping his wife to be's spirits high with his funny little stunts. Go Todd! and I know for a fact that it's hard for him to not want to snatch off Mama Joyce's wig with all her negativity. *Side eye* but no worries Todd! The Aunts are here to save the day, they definitely shut her down at lunch when she ranted on about his parents and how he's wrong for letting Kandi gain all the weight, I'd trade my skinny thighs for those yams any day! Yaas, hunty. I didn't expect for Kandi to get teary eyed when breaking down to her BFF Carmin about her behavior the last few days but Carmin did need to be checked! Don't disrespect candy or her man. You work for her! so stop being a diva and be there for your best friend like you should. I guess Carmin's story line is based on her keeping or losing her job due to  their friendship. Wheew, that's a hot place to be chile! The dramatics of this "wedding" are interesting but as we all know, it'll come together beautifully. Lions, tigers and bears too! 




until next week ! ....



No comments:

Post a Comment