Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ratchet Review | Love and Hip Hop VIII


In between broke boys, Karlie Redd's tilted wig, new cast members and DNA test I'm complete and utterly done with Mona. I don't know what was funnier last night, the episode or black twitter. First things first, never in the world of national television should you get your 70 year old behind up on somebody's television show and say that you prefer small vienna sausages over a "colossal" any day. That was last week's episode however I'm still in tears about that. Only word I can describe for miss Karlie Redd is W A C K. The 70 year old is wack that's it and that's all. What else is wack? Messy Kaleena telling Karlie to post that childish picture of the guys. Yeah, she's wack too. If Rasheeda doesn't get herself together, she'll be the newest member of the wack clique! Keep all sausage pictures to yourself ain't nobody tryna see dumb and dumber have a sausage contest. However I will say that the episode made for good twitter beef between the two and a hell of a lot of laughs for me. 

On another note, it was good seeing Ariane on last night's episode being that she's barely been on the show at all this season which I don't blame. Too many animals running a muck ! However it was cute to see her play as Iyanla Vanzant to Erica and her broke boy problems, who really needs it. I understand Erica was trying to hold it down for her man which of course is the number one rule is the "Down Girl" rule book. Funny how it seems like we as women are always put in a position to prove we can hold a guy down. *sideye*  Meanwhile he can't even hold himself up.Sigh. I don't understand how he has the cohonis to get on the show every week and scream BROKE.I mean, this young man tried to TAKE gas money from her. Literally snatch it out of her hand...There's so many things I could say but I'll just leave it with Fix It Jesus!  I pray men don't look at him now as a exception to scream broke and it didn't help that black twitter didn't let him live last night, I ALMOST felt bad....almost. Although I hope that's the last of O'shea The Broke Model that we see I'm tired of seeing his lying broke twin Freako Kniko. It was about time Mimi kicked his butt out however I wish that could have happened sooner, he's been a rat. I'm just interested to see how he handles this Althea situation being that she's loving the crew. First Freako, then Steven Hoerdan (Stevie J) and now Benzino? too many wack boys for me. That's a secret I'd take to the grave. OH! and I think it's alittle ironic that NOW Mimi wants to ask about the tape, Girl ....you already knew. 


I like how Mona keeps adding all these new cast members to the show including messy Kaleena who I could honestly care less for. I guess Dirty Money stopped writing her checks and she had to join the ghetto cast to stay relevant. Hmm not that many people knew who the hell she was to begin with. I guess her debut scene will be next week when she reveals she's a proud member of the LGBT community. (no shade, I live for the gays.) oh, and she's married....to a man and like any hoodlum seems as though he's enjoying it. Guess we'll have to tune in next week to catch that, in the mean time she's just being a roach to everybody elses ratchet relationships. I just want her to sit down, change her hair color, shut up and be black. THATS IT! I don't think that is a hard request to fulfill. Her messy counterpartner, Kirk is trying to turn over a new leaf with rasheeda's nagging mother. I'm over that woman now, she's giving me Momma Joyce fever and nobody's got time for that. Just take care of baby Karter and leave Kirk with his 4 earring alone. He didn't come here for this. Although he was all types of wrong for mushing that woman in the head. I'm still laughing at that. I wish my husband would. I just feel bad for him because Momma Rasheeda is not going to let Kirk and his 4 earrings live that DNA test down. We're gonna hear about that the rest of the season. *eyerolls*


Moving on....Was I the only one last night that realized that the episode was just taped? I had major side eye and alot of of questions for messy mona seeing as though Steven Hoerdan refered to Joseline as Solange in the Elevator when she tried to kick him in the art gallery.....#TholangeGate just happened, how they know about that? Which has left me completely confused now on how these episodes are panned out. If you didn't know the show was scripted before...Thank Steven Hoerdan! the husband who doesn't want to be a husband but wants a wife. *sideeye* I'm completely over Stevie J and his little lines although they are the reason I watch every week and make me laugh so damn hard but I can't blame him for his stupidity. These dumb women fall for it every single times. NEVER FAILS but this is also the chick who couldn't even appreciate a date to the art gallery. These chicks don't want culture. It's obvious joseline isn't in to anything other than a beef cake and getting paid. My lord, what the hell has this place called earth come to?No shade to her game though, do what you gotta do! even if that does mean putting a few racy pictures on twitter of you with a beaten face and of you holding some white substance then claiming twitter hacked...I don't tell the business, I just report it. On another note since it's unsure if they are still filming; how messy would it be if Steven Hoerdan's million dollar walk of shame was caught on VH1 tapes? I know, that would be just too good for TV plus I'm sure Mona doesn't want the world to know she bailed out her moneymaker to keep the show going. The Hoerdan's sure are having a good year, in the good words of Pastor Jamal Bryant These Hoes Ain't Loyal"


Until Next Week...




1 comment:

  1. Great read! Starting to become pillow convo between the misses and I

    ReplyDelete