Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Amber Rose and Wiz | Over Rover



Welp, 14 months later...she beat Kim ! 


I always thought that they were a odd couple anyway but the love between the two was undeniable. So it's little shocking that it's over so quickly. Especially with a child so young some how I have a feeling these two will either work it out or master this thing called co-parenting. Do I think she and Nick Cannon will go public? absolutely not. Will they mess around? I don't think I have to answer that but the laugh is the embarrassment Mariah Carey must feel knowing that her soon to be ex-husband is in the tabloids as being the cause of the split! Ouch ! This is really a mess and turned into one quickly at that. I guess we'll just have to see what will happen...not that I was really here for neither one of them. I love Muva Rosebud, she's dope but that's just not my type of tea....*sips*

No comments:

Post a Comment