Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ratchet Review| Love and Hip Hop Hollywood


To sum it all up...

I already said that I think I will enjoy this season, is it bad that I'm already ready for the reunion show though? Anyway, I thought the first episode was pretty good, thus far everybody seems to have an interesting story line. One of the cast mates that's strikes me with a "Why are you here?"  is Morgan Lee who is Ray J's assistant outside of being that "bestfriend" who has her hand in all of her "bestfriend's" relationships. I've seen her kind before so I know what she's about, plus she knows that Ray is majority of her income so of course she's going to throw judgement where it fits her best. With that being said, it'll be interesting to see how she plays middle man to her friend's relationships. I'm sure things can only get complicated. Men...NEVER let your bestfriend had a say in your relationship or situation. Next thing you know, she's thinking about herself and yeah, I'm not going to go any farther, ya'll know the deal. 



Moving on..Am I the only one feeling like I'm back at a semi Scream Tour reunion with Omarion and Lil Fizz? My goodness, I hope some good music comes from this publicity and it's interesting that both gentlemen want to get rid of the B2K fame phase, that's interesting. I think it's time we call E for a story because I need to know why these men don't want to acknowledge what has got them to this point in their lives. However, as far as it goes with Apryl, Omarion's girlfriend and mother of his child...I'm not sure exactly how I feel about her. I don't want to speak to soon so with that being saying, she's pretty. That's all I'm going to say. Now for his mother, PETTY! I'm sick with these money hungry mothers getting on TV and just not only embarrassing themselves but their children with the foul things that they say about them or the one's that they love. I pray and hope that she won't be on a Momma Dee level by the time that this season is over. I actually want a mom to get on this show and show them how classy women act, but hell...why would Mona cast someone who's classy? SMH. Wishful thinking.


Fizz "Drew" has a unexpected story line I was actually a little surprised. To be in between a baby's mother and a loyal girlfriend is a hard place to be. What I will say though, is kudos to him for being a great dad to his son through out all of his drama as far as parenting goes with Moniece, his child's mother who seems all types of crazy. It says alot that they share joint custody of their son however, he still stays with his father majority of time since she's trying to "make a dolla" as she calls it. All I know is that she's not here for his girlfriend amanda being with Fizz or playing stepmother to their son. 

My favorite couple have to be Souljaaaa Boy and his baby girl Nia Riley, Teddy Riley's daughter. I don't really care for him because his music is petty but I ADORE his relationship and love for Nia. I also love the fact that he takes in her daughter and doesn't feel ashamed about fathering another mans child. That shows a pertha of maturity, most men have a hard time stepping in the father role for a child they didn't make let alone one that they feel should have been his anyway. I just hope these two stick together nine years is a long time to stick around. 

Lastly, Ray J I'm not here for, he's had way to many shows in the past for me to believe that he's on this show being all the way one hundred. I do believe that his story line with Teairra Mari is real, although I do feel that she turns it up a bit much for the camera however....for the one you love you'll find yourself doing the unthinkable even if it is throwing a cup on his now girlfriend Princess Love who happens to be Floyd Mayweather's ex. Now for some tea, I wasn't sure exactly who this Princess Love girl is but is seems as though she's here for the show and nothing more. My mouth dropped to the floor when it was reported at her break up with Mayweather she stole jewels and money from his mansion. OUCH! These chicks ain't loyal and it seems she likes to golddig and Ray much very well be her next come up...guess we'll just have to continue watching to find out what will happen. PS. In some weird crazy way..I secretly hope Ray and Tee get back together..I like them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment