Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kris and Bruce Jenner Headed To Divorce Court!



There's another divorce taking place in The Kardashian franchise....

I guess 11 months of being separated was not enough for the couple. Kris Jenner filed for divorce this month via E online news. I knew eventually Bruce would get tired of Kris bossy ways because a few weeks later he followed up and filed as well. I know Bruce is all types of fed up dealing with all of the drama that follows being famous, especially in this family. I'm almost positive the camera's will be rolling throughout this divorce mess in classic Kardashian fashion. Being that both of them have made alot of money seperately and build an empire together with the Keeping Up with The Kardashian Show I know things can and more than likely will get ugly. I'm just surprised that nobody is tired of the camera's being in there face in their most intimate times I forget this family lives for all things FAMED. I wish the best for Bruce....Kris, well she'll find her way...

No comments:

Post a Comment