Wednesday, September 3, 2014

NANOWRIMO| Get Out Your Pens!



NANOWRIMO?

As if it were a secret, I have a passion for writing. Like a HUGE passion for writing and like any other writer I'm always trying to WRITE or take part in as many writing exercises as possible to get better and more creative SO the infamous Bull pin has turned me on to a fun writing exercise! Not sure if you know but November is National Novel Writing Month (NANO) so there's this website called NaNoWriMO that you can log onto and actually write a short story to post onto the website for everyone and their mama's to see, which actually is kinda cool if you ask me. Nothing like free advertisement and I'm a critique freak I constantly want to know what I'm doing wrong and what I could be doing to be better. Last year there were 641,560 novelist who entered the contest. Of course the goal is to finish your novel by the end of the month and if you use their tools it's actually not something unbelievably achievable you learn it's actually pretty easy . NanoWriMO has pep talks and support as well as tracking your progress as you go along which is helpful. The website is completely free and I posted the link above for you to create a account and get writing! The experience is really fun especially if you have friends who enjoy the same interest who join in. This activity is something the bull pin and I thoroughly enjoy and I have a feeling if your passionate you'll enjoy it too. Once I start writing I'll also post it on here  as well or pieces to share with you all. Also feel free to follow my story along with the bullpin on the actual website itself. If you decide to put your writing skills to use please feel free to share your story link with me so that I to can read and comment. Let the writing begin !!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment