Sunday, September 21, 2014

Another Day,Another Celebrity Leaked

 
 
Dammit Gabby!
 
 
Lordt! the social media was a frenzy this weekend as nude pics of Gabrielle Union surfaced the internet. Much like Jill Scott and Kim Kardashian just to name a few the pics were supposedly "leaked" now, I honestly don't think anybody is checking for gabby enough to go and leak some not so sexy photos of Gabby in my open. No boobs or butt is not exciting. Keep the cute face in a selfie! That's just me though, I can only imagine what is going through Wade's mind as everybody and their mama's have seen those photos of GU all around the internet. Like most, she became a victim of the "meme" culture that people have barked upon coming up with countless funny meme's for the photos. I just wish that people would stop leaking themselves or leaving their personal photos in the hands of untrusted people! Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, in the mean time you didn't miss anything trust and believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment