Friday, September 12, 2014

Quite Frankly, Blank.


When I saw this meme-post it automatically made me feel better, made me at least feel normal and that I'm not the only one in the world dealing with my pot of crap. Three things these last few weeks have taught me is.... 
  1. In order to commit to someone else I must first fully commit to myself. - In other words, can't point the finger about being treated a particular way when I, myself am not valuing me enough to continue to let it happen. 
  2. People are going to look out for themselves and what works for them and their situation best. - No shade, no tea but everybody ain't your friend. Not that they don't like you or plan to intentionally hurt you but everything in life to them is a hustle and gamble and they're just trying to make their next move their best move even if that is running over you. 
  3. I don't know WTF I want. -.....well, that's pretty straight forward. 

I had to be honest with myself first and honestly, I was stepping into a place where I was comfortable with the unfamiliar and that's called maturity. It's amazing how admitting certain things to yourself can be such therapy.No, like really, it's crazy how easy it is just be REAL with yourself and others and how much peace it brings and drama it saves. Plus, to live and keep up with a lie is just not a healthy way to live at all. The last few weeks weren't really eye-opening because I had foreseen the events panning out the way they did anyway.. I guess I just wanted to be proved wrong  for once and nobody wanted that rewarding feeling more than me. So. Now, it was time to face the truth of it all and that it will be OK just embrace it thank God for the opportunity to not only not allow it move you but to teach you valuable lessons that hopefully won't hurt you again. Although my mind and emotions are blank I AM and WILL continue moving towards something extraordinary, I just don't know what that is yet...


No comments:

Post a Comment