Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Already Married? A lot of Love and Some Hip Hop


Yaaaaas! I live for anything Tammy and Waka and when news hit that the cute couple eloped I was happy. I wish them nothing but the best, plus it was great timing seeing that one of his little side chicks had the audacity to leak a picture of her in bed with a sleeping Waka Flocka *sideye* these young ladies, boy I tell you. Anywho, it's good to see that this engagement wasn't carried out long and that they actually did say I do. Plus the two are excited to start married life together and build a family! Waka dished on  his excitement to be a step dad to Tammy Rivera's precious 8 year old daughter. Being that Ms. Deb, Waka's mom didn't even know that the two tied the knot and was alittle disappointed she missed the day she was all smiles when she broke the news about the newlyweds to RumorFix. 

“This is real Love & Hip Hop.
I was selfish. I wanted to be a part of it, but they got a marriage license about two weeks ago without me knowing it.
Debra adds the rapper “kept his word. He said that he was going to marry her and he did it on his terms. It was very cute to me.”

Again, congratulations to the couple hopefully we get a cute little baby! 







No comments:

Post a Comment