Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ratchet Review | Love and Hip Hop IV



What I will start off saying is that I enjoyed last nights episode! It was my favorite thus far this season. I knew Stebbie was broke but I didn't know that he was broke to the point where that man didn't own the "White House" I guess leaving those folks to own the "White House". Boy, I tell you..VH1 was all types of WRONG for starting the episode with those two arguing over when the hell they got married. I knew erica had some truth to her story but now I really do believe that these two THOTS had a fake marriage. You know it's BS when the husband gets on TV and doesn't see the reason or A reason to be upset with the WRONG WEDDING DATE being published in their magazine special. Jeezus. I have a feeling that the Puerto Rican Princess wants the 'White wedding" because it would be the actual real one. Make sense. However Dawn came and lit a damn fire with all the info she had. Steebie couldn't even deny the things that she was saying because she had proof for everything she had to say. I was in awe, you would have thought that she was in someone's court house the way she laid it down. I find it funny though that Joseline would not want Dawn to move forward with her due to the fact that she met her at the strip club. Wasn't Joseline a stripper? OH. 



Can I say that I think that it's funny that Karlie Redd has "Fans" ? Like, where the hell did she get friends? But at least whatever they are came to support her little cart in the mall. That's what friends are for right? However never would you ever catch my ass licking anybodies dirty ass fingers to "Make Up" to them. I have Germ X for all that ratchetness but whatever gets the job done. I was told that I have entirely too much pride to be that bold but I just know when and where to do all that extra stuff and I was feeling like Joc, this ain't the place NOR time. I've learned though that a chick will pull tricks out her ass to make up for something she messed up in but I do see why Joc wasn't in a rush to come back to Karlie, the Big Red he had who wears "Multiple Hats" must have been wearing private hats for Joc. karlie Redd knew better then to swing her purse on Big Red. That animal literally attacked. Jeezus, we'll have to wait until Monday to see how that plays out. Doesn't look to good though, Karlie should know to not leave her man with the jump off. Especially when you plan on staying with that no good lame ass dude.


I like that Mona granted The Bambi a fake Miscarriage instead of going for the "A-word". Mona gets love for that, however what I didn't like was Momma Dee's behind using her miscarriage as her excuse for being nice but at least she brought pre-made soup over to have her Lifetime TV moment with The Bambi. That was cute, I guess the moms are playing nice or should I say far for the most part this season because Deb, Wacka Flockas mom did a little bit of sympathizing with her Daughter-in-law to be Tammy. Who had a rift in their relationship when Deb thought that tammy was another groupie girl towards Waka and not embracing her for actually loving her son which brought tammy to tears as she explained how alone she felt. As much as I wanted Tammy to suck it up to her bully, I feel she needed to let that out. At least for the wedding they are planning... *sideeye* I just don't know where was Rasheeda's mom when that young girl was holding her baby. Rasheeda had every right to go ape shit on Kirk's prune looking ass. Then, the fact that the girl even told Rasheeda that she thought that they were "Separated" was just something she should have kept to herself and I think that's something that we all could agree on. I'm under the impression that Kirk likes this stuff because he's always up to pissing rasheeda off. Again. I can not wait for the foolery on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment