Monday, May 19, 2014

RUN| Beyoncé and Jay-Z Attempt to Make It All Disappear

                                                                                              

Lawd knows I love a good scandal and if scandals continue to turn into little treats like this I think the carter family needs to share more of them. Saturday Beyoncé took to social media to put out the RUN trailer for their Bonnie and Clyde themed tour that they are about to go on. I know The Carters PR camp is running around trying to pull magic out of their asses to make this entire elevator accident disappear and so far they are doing a great job..outside of #Tholange throwing her little shade via Instagram here and there. What I will say is that the 3 minute visual is something most if not all #Beygency fans would be standing outside of a box office for. With A-list actors like Don Cheadle, Blake Lively, Rashida and Kidada Jones and Scandals very own Guillermo Diaz (Huck) just to name a few it's really hard to accept and believe that this trailer is just that...A Trailer. It was sad news when I saw the words "Coming Never"  appear on the screen. All that hard work for three minutes? I can dig it I guess. Whatever works for the Carters has no choice but to work for me. If you didn't catch the visual check it out below. 









No comments:

Post a Comment