Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ratchet Review | Love and Hip Hop Episode III


Checks need to be CUT and not in a good way!

I'm now thinking to myself, I have no clue in my RIGHT mind why I'm still watching this low budget soap opera because that's exactly what it is. Only person not looking at the teleprompter when they speak is Scrappy. Lawd, this so is just about as scripted as a script can get. The sadest part is that they don't even care that we know it anymore. First things first,  O'SHEA!!. Yes,you're cute but nothing spectacular, not even what I consider Fine. However what I need answers to is what made you want to take off your shirt in front of another grown ass man? WTF do they do that at? with a tacky O'Shea The Model fitted cap in true clown fashion *side eye*....I would share what it could say but it's better to #KeepitKute. Sadly, I consider Erica one of the realest on this show and I think I took back almost everything I said about her when she decided to bring her BROKE boyfriend on the TV screen for everyone to see. How can you talk about low budget Nikko when your handing over your card to Broke O'Shea?!?! FIX IT JESUS. She probably sat back looking at the episode thinking "What the hell was I thinking?" and the answer is she was thinking "What would MiMi do?". Two dumb broads deserve these "Low Budget" honeys. I don't think Erica would ever let O'shea run her out of her brand new car because he pissed her off. No man or anyone for that matter could make me mad enough to get out of my own car. First the sex tape, now you're putting yourself out of your own car? MiMi is just losing in all aspects. 





However why have one dumb Erica when you can have two? Erica P is RETARDED for trying to date a guy with a pregnant egg? First, that's bad karma on yo' ass and two do you not think he won't do to you what he's doing to her? OH! I forgot, this stuff isn't real anyway. Which leads me to the MOST FAKE part of the episode all night. That pregnancy test that The Bambi called herself taking. I need Mona to not make it so dramatic with these story lines it's starting to get really messy and extremely fake and I'm not here for it. I can't wait to see how they get rid of this pregnancy, will it just be swept under the rug to be forgotten about? or done in true Stebbie and Joseline fashion? Lawd knows I don't watch LAHH for fake pregnancies but whatever floats the boat. 




One lesson I've learned from the episode though, is that these women play supporting roles to these dudes. They should have the guys in the promo commercial instead of the ladies because I'm not sure who's messier this season between Benzino with this engagement to the better looking version of Karlie Redd (Althea Heart is her name) or Kirk Frost. I will say though that Kirk is in the running for the gold. Outside of pissing his wife off with his controlling manager ways. It seems like he sits around thinking of stupid ideas to come up with for story lines. Like, how do you go from not wanting a baby to not knowing if it's yours to wanting another child to trying to hire a bartender to become a baby sitter of your newborn? This QUEEN is doing all that he can to keep the audience entertained. Thing is.... We don't believe Kirk and his four-earrings this season. Chile, NOPE! 





That's all I have...At least of the important sh*t. 





No comments:

Post a Comment