Thursday, May 1, 2014

Denim, Denim and More Denim



Anyone who really knows me knows I'm a fashion addict and one of my favorite clothing items to wear is JEANS! there's nothing like a sweet pair of jeans that can go with everything! but most importantly there's nothing like a denim item that you can easily pair with anything. Although it's a fairly old trend it's a look that can go with and for any occasion. The denim on denim look could be played with in different ways like ripped jeans with a denim bustier or a denim button down with daisy duke shorts for the summer time! Could also add a ton of jewelry or a really nice watch with a clutch or over sized bag (I like the clutch better but that's just me) and  a red or nude lip to add a touch of class. I believe I'll see a lot of denim looks this summer including coming from ME .... can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment